SEOE Graduate Degrees & Requirements
The School of the Earth, Ocean & Environment offers the Ph.D. and the MS in Gological Sciences or Marine Science; the Master of Earth and Environmental Resources Management (MEERM) degree; and dual MEERM and Juris Doctor degrees in collaboration with the USC School of Law. The latter is a streamlined program for students seeking both the Master’s and Law degree.
Please use the links on the left to navigate through our program offerings. Current Students seeking resources for progressing smoothly through their courses of study should check the graduate pages in MySEOE. Prospective Students will find informative guidance for applying to our programs.
Please feel free to contact our SEOE graduate administrators here.
Dr. Joe Quattro
SEOE Graduate Studies Director
- M.S. Degree in Geological Sciences
- Ph.D. Degree in Geological Sciences
- M.S. Degree in Marine Science
- Ph.D. Degree in Marine Science
- MEERM - Master of Earth and Environment Resources Management
- MEERM / J.D. - Dual Degree Program